Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Another little Anthropologie Haul

I love me some Anthropologie!  And I LOVE it when they have some stuff on sale that I want to buy.  I recently had a tough day at work so I treated myself to a little shopping.  I found so many cute items for a good deal!!!






Perennial Awakening Blouse

(Originally $138, Sale $39.95)

I love this shirt so much.  I've actually been keeping my eye on it for over 2 months.  It was recently on sale for $69.95, but at that price I still thought it was too expensive.  The nice thing about this shirt is that it fits more like a tunic for me so I have the option of wearing it as a shirt with skinny jeans or with a slip as a dress.  Its a great length for a petite girl!






Lacy Turning Cami 


Originally $34.00, Now $ 9.95

This is a nice cami to own if you want something that is just a little bit dressier than the average tanktop.  Although I think this was meant to be worn to bed its opaque enough to wear in public.  Its made of a nice soft silky knit that very flattering on.  I paired it with the cardigan I purchased below. 






Billowing Stitches Cardigan

(Originally $118.00, Now $29.95)


I bought this specifically for the fickle summer weather in the bay area.  This is a very light weight knit/crochet cardigan.  Its much to baggy to be worn alone so I paired it with a thick black belt. 





Van Wrinkle Sweater
Originally:  $118, Now: $9.98!!!

I almost fell over when I saw the price on this sweater.  I LOVE IT.  Its so unique and quirky... exactly the type of item I look for at Anthropologie.  Its sales like this that make me an Anthroholic. 





Cerro Bonete Top

(Originally $58.00, Now $29.95)

This is another quirky top, may not be everyone's taste.  I'm still on the fence but I've worn it once already. 





Daughters Of The Liberation Dark Denim High Waist Trouser

(Originally $98.00, Now $29.95)

I got a crazy good deal on these jeans.  BTW, this is a shot of the back of the jeans.  Anywho, I had to return a shirt I bought in the wrong size that happened to be $29.95.  Well I wanted to get a pair of Joes Jean Trousers that were on sale but unfortunately they did not have them in my size.  I found these jeans priced $59.95.  I tried them on, a little snug but they have an incredible amount of stretch to them so I'm sure they'll stretch out easily. Imagine how stunned I was when they rang up $29.95 at the register.  I only had to pay $0.08 due to the tax difference... but basically I got a pair of jeans for the price of a shirt.  Yowza! 




Valotta Lilly Barrette

$15

This was not on sale but I could not pass it up.  








Plait & Pleat Skirt

(Originally: $78.00, Now: $19.95)This is a fairly standard white skirt but it has some nice details.  With pockets and a removable woven belt its fairly functional.  The length is very flattering as well.  






Summer Grasses Belt

(Originally: $52.00, Now: $9.95)
This belt as a nice yellow hue and is very flattering with cardigans and sweaters. 


Happy Shopping Friends!  Always check out the SALE section at your local Anthropologie for hidden gems.   New items go on sale every Tuesday.





No comments:

Post a Comment