Monday, October 24, 2011

What's new?

Well, like most bloggers out there, I'm not very good.  The simple task of updating random readers about my daily, weekly, or monthly endeavors is more difficult that it seems.  I digress... so what's new?

Jimmy and I moved into "the city" and now reside in the SOMA neighborhood.  Its actually very convient!  I enjoy being able to walk to the downtown shopping areas and have found some wondering shopping areas.

I'm still not in love with my job.  I like that I still get to work with kids, but having to deal with parking, meetings, increases in caseloads without any relief, and being sick has worn me down.  I like consistency in my life and I also like to know 100% what is expected from me... I don't have either right now.

I made some pumpkin cupcakes today and I think they're quite delicious! You can look up some recipes on LauraintheKitchen.com or at LauraVitaleKitchen on youtube.

Also, I tried out a new trick to clean my makeup brushes.  Pour a little rubbing alcohol into a small cup.  Swirl your brushes into the alcohol and then gently wipe clean with a clean dry towel.  The alcohol helps strip away the makeup and bacteria but also dries a million times faster than soap and water.  I usually NEVER clean my brushes because I'm lazy and impatient.  This is simple and fast.  It works.  For a video demo look up gossmakeupartist on youtube.com.

Anyways, I hope everyone is doing well.  I'm looking forward to the holidays so I can visit my wonderful family and friends!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment