Sunday, February 6, 2011

Anthropologie Haul

I decided I wanted to post my adventures in shopping and crafting to the rest of the world, or at least the part of the world that was interested.  I contemplated on becoming a YouTube guru, but after reading the nasty comments that people leave I decided on a more discrete method... blogging!  Here are my most recent hauls from Anthropologie.

Normally when I tell people I buy things from Anthropologie I get one of two reactions 1) "I love that store!!!" 2) A raised eyebrow and "That place is really expensive".  I can relate to both reactions but I have found a way to continuing loving my store while not having to be broke.

Anthropologie has a great sales department.  Every Tuesday they place new items on sale.  If you have enough patience you can save quite a bit of money when your items go on sale.  I usually have to wait about a month or two before I can buy my stuff.  The nice thing about Anthropologie is that they are constantly showcasing new items (every Sun-Mon) so they are constantly putting things on sale.  You can buy something on sale that isn't necessarily out of season.

Another reason why I love Anthropologie is that they have a wonderful customer service department.  Regardless if your item is full priced or on sale they will help locate that item for you (checking all their stores in America) and ship it to you for free!  I've used this many of times and have been very pleased with the results!

So lets get on with it.  Here's my haul:

Sleeping on Snow - Herringbone Sweater Jacket (Original $118, Purchased $60)



Deletta - Je Ne Sais Scarf (Original $58, Purchased $30) 




Puckered Hydrangea Blouse (Original $78, Purchased: $20)



Floral Frappe (Original $58, Purchased $30)



Loop De Loop Henley (Original $58, Purchased $30) 



Brown Gathered Shirt (Original $58, Purchased $20)



So I recognize the fact that these prices may not be so impressive to some people out there, but that's okay.  I find that sometimes investing in certain pieces of clothing is worth it if I'm more likely to wear it often and for years to come.  Future hauls will include stores that are more budget friendly. :-)

Thanks for coming by!

1 comment:

  1. Now you've got me intrigued. Guess I will have to check that store out sometime soon!

    ReplyDelete