Monday, June 20, 2011

MY FAVORITE SHOES!!!

I'm so excited!!! My favorite flats are back in stock at Forever21.com.  I purchased a pair several months ago and after wearing it every day for 3 months I basically broke my shoes in half.  I've been stalking the Forever21 website praying that my shoes would return... finally they have!!!!

If you have big fat feet like me you'll love these shoes.  They're super comfortable but cute!  I actually bought 4 pairs in case these new ones fall apart again.  No joke... 4 pairs, but at $15 per pair it wasn't too bad.

I normally wear shoe sizes from 7-8, I bought a size 8 in these and they fit well.

Run, don't walk to your nearest Forever21 or go online and buy a pair!!!!



Leatherette Eyelet Flats
$14.80



After I've worn the soles out:

No comments:

Post a Comment