Monday, June 13, 2011

Oxiclean



I just wanted to do a quick review at how pleased I am with OxiClean.  I used this product to get some stains of out of some items I bought during a thrift store haul.  Surprising I was able to get 80% of a very old and large ink stain out of a dress - the other 20% required rubbing alcohol.  I was also able to get an old stain from a beaded purse using OxiClean and bleach.

I believe I purchased a small tub of OxiClean (pictured above) from Wal-Mart for approximately $4, which is well worth it as a little goes a long way.

A small piece of advise.  If you plan on using the OxiClean for spot removal you are going to want to use a squirt bottle rather than a spray bottle.  I attempted to use a spray bottle but the power from the OxiClean has rather large grains and does not dissolve completely.  This causes the spray bottle to clog up easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment