Monday, February 7, 2011

Forever 21 Haul

My wonderful husband took me to the mall on our "1/2 day" off of work this morning.  I found some cute items there and also was able to buy a dress for Valentine's Day.  (Little fact: My husband and I will be celebrating our 8 year "dating" anniversary this Valentine's Day!  Yowza!!! )

Leatherette Eyelet Flats ($14.80) 
First impression: I actually like them, I didn't think I would.  I tired them on and noticed immediately that they were actually pretty comfortable.  The toes box is not too pointy and it goes well with a lot of things: jeans, shorts, sun dresses, etc.  Grade: B  A+ (I've worn these flats 3 days in a row and can't get over how comfortable they are!!!  I have big fat feet so its impossible for me to find flats that are comfortable.  I wish this came in every color.)



Flower Print Bows ($1.50)
First Impressions: SO CUTE!  $1.50 for two hair bows??? Such a good deal.  They're dainty and cute and fairly well made for the price.  Grade: A+



Glamazon False Lashes ($2.80)
Haven't tried these out yet, but they look fun! Not graded yet.

FIT Built-In Underwire Slip ($14.80)
First Impressions: Not such a fan.  The slip feels like its going to ride up past my butt after just 5 minutes of trying it on.  I'll go ahead and give it a try out soon to see if it does stay in place.  I'm disappointed since I need a good slip to wear under some of my dresses.  Grade: C



Eyeliner Brush ($2.80)
I haven't tried this eyeliner brush yet but its cute.  Damask handle and pink brush, what can go wrong?  Grade: C (I recently tried this out and it was just mediocre)





Cream Colored Lace Strapless Dress (27.80)
So my Iphone camera really doesn't do this dress justice.  Its more of a light cream color.  The lace is very pretty.  Fit for a small is rather tight on the thighs (or maybe I'm not a small LOL) and short in length, but a little loose on the top.  Overall its a cute dress.  I should have gotten a medium but this was the only one I could find.  Grade B-



White Sweater Cardigan with Ruffels ($13.50)
Now this cardigan is really comfortable.  I got a medium since they only had mediums and extra-larges left.  Its fairly baggy on me but that look goes well with the loose ruffles along the trim.  Its a very white white... not the nasty yellow I'm getting from the bathroom lights.  Grade A-

No comments:

Post a Comment