Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

Eight years ago on this night I started to date Jimmy.  How did we celebrate our "Dating Anniversary" as well as Valentine's Day?

Well Jimmy originally had reservations to a very nice restaurant in downtown.  After looking at the Valentine's Day menu we opted not to waste $150 on food we didn't want.  Instead we had a date at the mall ::swoon::  I had 2 tacos at TinStar (less than $8) and Jimmy had a slice of cheese pizza from Famous Famiglia ($5).  Can't beat those prices.

We also picked up a gift for me :-)  After making 2 full laps around the mall we landed at Anthropologie, big surprise.  Jimmy picked out a very cute apron for me and I picked out a cozy "San Francisco Jacket".  In case you are wondering, I gave Jimmy a small teapot and tea from Teavana this weekend.


3-D Toile Full Apron


Sleeping on Snow Fisherman's Companion Sweatercoat


Well I hope everyone had a wonderful Valentine's day that was more suited to your taste rather than the expectations we place on ourselves.  

1 comment:

  1. I saw their adorable aprons when I shopped there last week. I didn't buy one, and this past Saturday I really regretted that! I cooked a ton on Saturday before we had some friends over, and I was really missing having a cute apron. I think I might need to head back there. :)

    ReplyDelete