Saturday, February 12, 2011

Galleria Clothes

I went shopping today at the Galleria with my good friend Ashleigh.  Its nice to be able to hang out with a friend that you've had since high school!

Here's what I bought:

Forever 21 - Embroidered Dress ($27.80)
This is really cute on.  Almost on the too short side so if you're taller than 5'2" this may end up as a tunic.  I had to exchange the first one I bought because there was a pretty bad snag on the arm.  




Lucky Brand - Kanji Wrap Hoodie ($9.99)
Yeah... that's right.  $10 for a super cute and comfortable wrap/hoodie combo.  This was a pretty heavy duty sale so I'm not sure if all Lucky Brand stores will have this in stock.



Hanako Zip-Front Hoodie ($9.99)
Once again, a deep clearance price.  Oddly enough these jackets are much more expensive online.  


No comments:

Post a Comment